GuardLogix Sample Programs

Dr. Tom

I have a project that has changed from a 1756-L71 to a 1756-L71S. I have never used the GuardLogix but am well versed in Control Logix Programming. Does anyone know where there is a repository of sample programs that gives a direction to go for simple safety implementation?

I have been using control Logix for 10 years writing programs that are compliant with NFPA-86 for Furnaces and NFPA-85 for Boilers. All have been SIL2 compliant, the L71S with L7SP are SIL3 capable. I do not need to program SIL3 but the customer does want the SIL3 equipment.

If you know of a place to find some simple programs that can be used as a learning tool I'd be very appreciative.

Similar Topics

Hi, I'm trying to find an example program of a GUARDLOGIX implementation. Is there any where i cand get a hold of an ACD file. Thanks
Replies
Views
gents, I am trying to configure communication with EMERSON PK300 controller through port A1 using generic ethernet communication module . I could...
Replies
Views
I had a comms fault between my VFD and Controller (5069-L320ERS2) that started about a month ago and happened maybe once a day to now where it...
Replies
Views
I just finished a project that was using a CompactLogix(5069-L310ER2)and the project now requires a GuardLogix(5069-L310ERS2). I will be...
Replies
Views
I have a GuardLogix PLC with safety inputs of HMI, Estops, Light Curtains, and Gates. Is it considered safe for the safety program to monitor the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom