GX developer increment or addition commands

SoloTrigger

Hi, first time poster on here so please be easy! 🍻

I'm trying to do an increment or addition command in GX developer to add a data register by 10 degrees!..

I've been looking for ages for the manuals and online articles are dead ends!..

I do feel kind of daft for having to ask!..

High 5 for anyone who can help! (y)

Programmed in GX Developer a long time ago but if I remember correctly this is how the addition that you want would look like in GX developer:

| X1
|-|^|----------[ADD D0 K10 D0]

The Instruction used under X1 is a one-shot rising trigger.In GX developer the symbol is an upward facing arrow within an NO.D0 is the register you want to increment and K10 is a constant value of 10 by which we are incrementing the register.

Last edited:
Hi Lads,

Thanks a million for your feedback! Sorry Goody I worded my question very poorly, and Anirban your solution seemed to work fine for me!

What I'm doing is turning on a pump when the difference between 2 temperature points is (say 10 degrees) higher at T2 than T1. The analog values from the temperature sensors are stored in the buffer memory of an PLC, (A-series A2USHcpu-s1) from using an AD converter (A1s68AD)

The problem I had is moving this information from the buffer memory of the PLC to data registers were I could add the set-point difference (10) and then do a compare.

Anirban your method allowed me to add the set-point difference by addition and move the result as a data register, 2 birds with one stone! Then it was just a simple comparison between the new data registers.

Now all that is left is trying to communicate with Citect SCADA, should be loads of fun!..

Thanks again, appreciat it

Hi everybody. I have an A1SHCPU working instead of an old and damaged A1SCPU-S1. The program migration seems to be all right, but now, I have another problem.
The A1S68AD module, (mounted in a A1S55B-S1 Extension Base Unit),*involved in the process is not working. I´m not sure if is it damaged too or is just a configuration problem originated from de A1SCPU-S1 to A1SHCPU migration. Maybe somebody here can help me find out where the problem is?
When I power the system up, the A1S68AD RUN LED turns on for half a second and then turns off again.
On the other hand, if I pull out the A1S68AD module, the A1SHCPU give me error number 31 (MODULE VERIFY ERR.) and then error 41 (SP. MODULE DOWN).
When I use*buffer memory batch monitoring it seems to work fine too.
Thank you in advance and best wishes.
Esteban Fosco
Cel.: 02346-15-458660
Tel.: 02345-464572