GX Developer ladder for position?

DrLevine

Hello I'm new in this forum but I read a lot of topics, and I understand people here are very very smart and helpful.
I'm searching for idea for positon count and stop for 3 floors elevator using Ferro/ magnetic sensor because we are move from limitch switch to Ferro/ magnetic sensor, out motor is 1 speed we don't have low or high speed.
Thank you!

Last edited:
Since you have only speed, I would try to get a pulse off of the motor. This way you can count the pulses from the motor until the unit actually stops. You can then have a reference as to when to stop the motor after the sensor is made. This can be adaptive as mechanical brakes wear.

Hope this helps,

Similar Topics

Hello I'm new in PLC writing and I want to understand how I can determine position with 2 magnetic sensors and 4 stop for lift position. Or could...
Replies
Views
I find these intersecting lines confusing. Daft question coming up...Which contact on the LHS is connected to M369, M370 and M371? Thanks
Replies
Views
Hey, I had to connect to A3U cpu today. I downloaded trial version of GX Works2, which has GX Developer attached. I downloaded PLC to PC and...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys I really need some help with some ladder logic programming im trying to complete I am trying to actuate an output and hold it on for 10...
Replies
Views
I am first time to use Mitsubishi GX-Developer. When I success installed that program and reset the PC. After that I started GX-Developer but...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom