GX Developer/Ladder logic: What are these lines connected to?

Mas01

I find these intersecting lines confusing.

Daft question coming up...Which contact on the LHS is connected to M369, M370 and M371?

Thanks

Untitled.jpg

ALL of them, so Any of the left hand contacts will reset all those on the right
So in effect, OR T32 OR X212 OR X213 OR M499 RST xx, RST yy, RST zz & so on

This is GX Developer so a bit old now, however, if you put the cursor to the right then do the RST instruction with a line it will look like what DR Posted, when you compile it, It moves the lines as per your pic, this can be helpful, as if you need to insert another contact in one of those resets it makes it easier, not the best editor but TBH, I find it easier to use than RSL500 having to drag things about so 6 of one half a dozen of the other.
Here it is in FBD/LAD in GXWorks certainly better

FBD.png