H2-CTRIO module with Direc Logic 205 PLC

mahsaman

Hi, I am trying to use a high speed counter with a Direct logic 205 PLC with DL-240 CPU. This is the first time that I want to configure and use this module in PLC program. I just went through the manual to see how to configure the module. But I don't know how to program the PLC. I am using this module with a steppe motor to have different position of a shuttle. This is used for a cutting machine. Can anybody help me? I am not sure if I have to use quad counter as the input and pulse (step/dir) as output for the module.
Thanks.

H2-CTRIO module

Can anybody send me a program example for a cutting machine? I use this CTRIO module with a stepper motor, which is connected to a shuttle. I need this shuttle go to different positions in a line and in each position a cylinder comes down and cut an object.
Can anybody help me please