HELP! 1746-HSTP1 Stepper Controller Module

mjisaacs

May have bitten off more than I can chew this time. I have lots of AB experience, but no experience with this module. I am having a very difficult time even getting a movement out of it. Has anyone configured these and or written any code around them? I would greatly appreciate assistance, as I am supposed to finish TODAY! The manual is not much help!

Last edited:

Similar Topics

I'm getting back into the driving seat of plc programming after a long break, I have a machine rebuild and want to re-use an AB SLC 503 plc as I...
Replies
Views
Hello All, I have 3 x 1746-HSTP1 cards. I am not that clued up on stepper motors at all so please bare with me. However, take note I have looked...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I need help with programming 1746-BAS module. I am able to connect to PRN1 port via Hyperterminal and execute commands, even...
Replies
Views
A quick background.. I was told by our local AB supplier that i need to replace my basic module, when our machine powers down, even momentarily...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm in the field. Long story short... their original devices have failed, and they're not getting the required temperature (analog) data. I...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom