help needed to restart an old lathe

masroor6350

Hello every body,
I need your help to restart an old KITAMURA KMC-50 cnc lathe with 2 TA FANUC controll. This old lathe was lying unused/powered off for more than 3 years. When we tried to restart it looks that PLC KOYO KOSTAC CPU SR-20 has lost it's memory due to low battries. Can some body help us from where and how we can reprogram this PLC, from where/how we can get operational manuals of this lathe.I will be highly obliged for any help and advice. Thanks

Help needed to restart an old lathe

Hello every body!
Now I can be more specific, have more information. The Lathe is an old CNC KITAMURA KNC-50 with FANUC 2T modal A control# A16B-1000-0010/08F, along with a PLC KOYO KOSTAC SR-20. The CUP RAM has two programable ICs, one IC D2764D has some program the other IC HM6116LP-2 is completely washed may be during the battery change process. The lathe is donated to a locall technical school by a company using this lathe they said it was in working order when delivered with all litrature. There no litrature left with school has last during period 3/4 years unattended. Now I think This Ic HM6116LP-2 need parameters to restart. I am trying to help the school gratis. If any member have a lathe like this can give parameters?
Masroor