Help to identify plc brand.

skojpulla

Hi guys.

I need some help identifying this plc. It´s rebranded by an oem manufacturer and I would like to upload a backup in case of failure and replacement.

Thanks in advance.

plc1.jpg plc2.jpg

Thanks a bunch =).. So I program this with Codesys which seems to bee free to download. My guess is to use a rs232 cable null modem or straight. U got any more experience with these?

codesys is not free as the PLC will run only one hour with the demo.
but it is cheap.
however you will need the *.pro file on disk.

Festo Codesys is free from the festo website. You will however need the target files for your PLC from Berghof CANtrol.

Similar Topics

Can anyone identify the PLC in the attached photo? I'm after info and spares so any help with a manufacturer would be a great start. Markings on...
Replies
Views
All, I attached some photos of some equipment that I picked up at an auction, but I'm having some difficulty identifying it and finding any...
Replies
Views
I have about 60 electrical enclosures (8" x 10" x 6") that I want to get replacement doors for. I have been looking through online catalogs but I...
Replies
Views
any input would be appreciated! we had one over head conveyor system, we need to identify every moving mustache position at loader and unloader to...
Replies
Views
Hi all. First post and of course it's a question begging an answer. I am finally getting back into PLCs after years of Field Engineering. I'm...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom