Help with Mitsubishi FX3u-48M and FX3uENET Module

asimpswi

I have a FX3u-48M PLC with a FX2n-16EX card, FX3u-4AD and then a FX3u-ENET I am trying to put this processor on our network I have configured the ENET card with FX Configurator-EN I want to be able to troubleshoot over our network for remote support. I can use a cmd prompt and ping this processor and get a response but none of the Mitsubishi software (GX- Developer v8.78G, or FX-Configurator-EN) can connect via Ethernet. Status lights are as follows run is green Init. is green and 100m green, SD and RD blink every so often. I have the ip, gateway and subnet all set for out network and like i said i can ping using cmd prompt and get 4 responses I can unplug from network ping and get no reply so ip is correct.

When i do a connection test via Ethernet i get this error "cannot communicate with the PLC. Execute again after checking the connections with the PLC. <ES:01808201>

Any help would be much appreciated I have about 40 processors i need to add to our network.

NO one? My partner can connect with a crossover cable I cannot something is not right in my software i guess i have tried my main computer and my back up. Is there some setting in the software that must be changed to communicate via tcp/ip?