help with ultraware 3000 and brake motor

lunknowl

hi i try to connect mpl-a320p-h (motor with brake control) to the ultraware3000. i have problem when i turn on enable in indexing mode, the conveyor move back and forward when i push a littlebit on it without using start indexing. this also happen when everytime i stop in velocity mode. i think is the the in position that the motor try to keep go back in position but somehow it overturn. i dont know how to fix it and so if you guy have any recommendation for it. thanks

Similar Topics

I connected to an Ultra 3000 drive using Ultraware and I am able to monitor the drive for a short time only. After a minute or so, I am greeted...
Replies
Views
I've adjusted the IP of the Panelview Plus as well as the DNS servers; the screen does not show up in the search when I go to the transfer utility...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, I own a GE Versamax controller that I purchased for a class at Long Beach City College a couple of years ago. I lost the use of my...
Replies
Views
I was wondering if anyone could help i am trying to use a SLC 500 with a 5/05 processor to set up an incremental encoder to a HSCE2 card? The card...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am working with cimplicity workbench, I have made changes to the current project from this machine I am using in the past. However when...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom