help with uploading from pvp to factory talk

Stu, you are running a FTVS revision older than the one which created the archive file you are trying to open.
To be on the safe side, obtain and install FTVS 6.10 with all the applicable patches (Okie's post first link- Attachment at the bottom); this will most likely do it.

Thanks for your help guys , I have sorted it, I deleted the run times and loaded them back into factory studio, thanks again stu

Similar Topics

Hello im hoping someone can point me in the right direction. I have a SLC-500 that the program has been erased. I'm being told it will require an...
Replies
Views
Hi, Dear friends. in my PILZ PLC PNOZ m1p FAULT indicator is ON, PLC not running, i downloaded demo software from PILZ website. it has one D...
Replies
Views
Hello friends, I have been asked to attempt an upload on an old 1747-l40A SLC500 fixed processor PLC. With flashing fault light. Our Rslinx...
Replies
Views
Hi all- I have this old PLC that I need to get their program uploaded from. The PLC is a G&L Electronic, PiC0 controller. I want to take the...
Replies
Views
OK I have very litle experince with panel views but a fair amount with plcs so i am not sure the right way to do this. I want to upload the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom