Here is everyones shot to call me a dummy

rsdoran said:
Thank you, never dealt with a thermocouple card before and as mentioned did not RTFM on it.

Little out of practice per se, overall knew I would get it going but created this to give me a push. Who wants to be called a dummy or have to admit to being one?
icon6.gif

Sorry, I could not resist.:nodi:
http://www.plctalk.net/qanda/showthread.php?t=28786

rsdoran said:
You know whats nice about a forum like this? Noone has to provide an answer (nice when can tho) but just being able to ask the question sometimes offers the answer.

I have typed several threads and/or replies and while proof reading them again figured out the answer myself and then deleted the thread...

sometimes its just nice to have moral support there :site:

Mickey said:

I said it was everyones shot. Most of it was just dumb but writing it out made me think about it. My internet computer and slc/laptop were in different locations and I get slightly hyper at times.

The only thing that really threw me was the NT4 module, as mentioned did not read the manual, and the laptop has an older version of RSL500 that does not do the advanced configuration.

With over 6000 posts nobody is going to call you a dummy. At lease 1000 of them must have been helpful to someone?

Maybe even an engineer!!, or someone who needed help with their nuts.:)

This lab setup will have 4 PLC"s at this time
1, AB 13 slot 5/03 as mentioned
2. GE 90-30 313 5 slot 24in, 16 out and single axis positioning card
3. A fixed SLC 500
4. Enertron 6 in, 6 out.
I am hoping to get an AD unit soon, hoping for 06 but any will do.

I am building a new single phase to 3 phase rotary converter.

I have not started but the plans are to build a table with multifunctions like drilling and tapping holes for panels. I have to get all the above setup first .

I am still remodeling the house, recently started on upstairs bathroom, had to replace the flooring. I pulled the iron claw tub out and prepping it to refinish.

bathtub2001.jpg

I take on jobs here and there, so stay fairly busy. When I get something new to play with I get slightly hyper to get it going but mellow down fairly quick.