Hey! Panelview Barcode Scanner

Hank2221

Im trying to select recipes on a PV700 plus using a symbol barcode scanner. We have been doing this by scrolling through the recipeplus selector and pressing the recipeplus button 1&2 to choose and download. Im needing to select the recipe with the barcode but it will still be ok to use the 1&2 buttons to download if it needs to work that way. Anyhow, Ive made a numeric input cursor point to enter my barcode but I havent been able to make it select the program. Im thinking its not set correctly in the properties of the numeric input cursor. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Im trying to select recipes on a PV700 plus using a symbol barcode scanner. We have been doing this by scrolling through the recipeplus selector and pressing the recipeplus button 1&2 to choose and download. Im needing to select the recipe with the barcode but it will still be ok to use the 1&2 buttons to download if it needs to work that way. Anyhow, Ive made a numeric input cursor point to enter my barcode but I havent been able to make it select the program. Im thinking its not set correctly in the properties of the numeric input cursor. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

You could try a keyboard wedge, and look at the "barcode" as if someone were pressing keys.

I did this years ago on a T30 terminal, and it worked great.