High or low temp settings through hmi

roni

Hi
i need to enter some values of temperature for Low-Low, Low, High and High-High temperature sensing. i need to set these values through HMI. if the value from the tc is greater/less than the input value (bu user thorugh hmi), alarm should come on. these values (input through hmi) may be varied as per the requirement.
please tell me how is this possible

Similar Topics

Hi gang, I am trying to locate the parameter(s) I would need to adjust an SDC25 set up as an on/off high temp alarm; that is paired up with...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have converted RSView 32 to FTView SE 14 (I have tested FTView 12 before as well and there were some difficulties so I moved on to...
Replies
Views
If any of you wizards can help in this I would be ever more grateful. We have this device that generates 9 second pulses coming into a DI module...
Replies
Views
I have 10 Hoppers each with 2 level sensors; one is at the 75% full level and the other is at the 25% full level. I need to fill hoppers that...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I have been trying to adopt some of the HPHMI/Situational Awareness philosophies in my recent HMI designs and I've always been unsure...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom