High speed input to feet per min

63 falcon

Hi I'm trying to use a L27erm compact logix controller with high seed input I can see the pulses coming in to a counter but when I look at the tags online I see no rate coming in can I program this a different way or will I have to get a high seed module

Here is what I would do:

In a 10ms periodic task, convert the distance traveled in pulses to a feet as a real. You now have feet per 0.01 second, multiply by 6000 to get feet per 60.00 seconds, or fpm.

Similar Topics

Do i have to use interrupt subroutine, or immediate read high speed input, for Unitronics Samba plc or reading only the correponding register in...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a setup of one master s7-1200 - three slaves s7-1200 On each of the slaves there is a HSC on a motor for positioning. It generates...
Replies
Views
Hi all I am going to read gaps between product by millmeter to accept or reject product, with RsLogix 5000, The problem is : when the speed...
Replies
Views
Unitronics Samba plc I am working on a system that uses the High Speed input on a plc to calculate the rpm of a shaft. It is having issues with...
Replies
Views
so, id like to pick up RPM of a shaft with a prox. 800hz prox, and a normal DC input on a ML1400 can scan at 1kHz (scan time dependent). so with...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom