Hint for efficient help from PLCS.net

RussB

Lifetime Supporting Member
Recently a poster here was looking for help to locate the proper software to use with a specific PLC model.

A regular here supplied the answer in about 30 minutes, which is VERY fast for a forum. Good job! (y)

Here is the tip:
By clicking the "Search" link in the horizontal menu above and entering the 'model name' and the word 'software' in the search box, The same answer can be found in less than 30 seconds.

You are welcome.
🍻

Similar Topics

Hey ya'll I'm guessing im doing this right. Im a student at a technical college and have a question. my teacher want's us to design a program that...
Replies
Views
Hi all Using RSlogix 5k( but may be applicable to any other plc) in my project i have 6 devices (it can be motors or any other heavy...
Replies
Views
The system has many PCs and a network of PLCs and somewhere a barcode scanner. We have managed to bring into a Database, the realtime scan...
Replies
Views
wanted to learn so i dove right in.bought plc and software.trilogi per an instructor at local college.have about 6 pages of different diagrams for...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have to deal with iFix again and am looking at the most efficient way to create alarms to display in iFix, i.e. not creating an...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom