HMI Alarm in S7 Portal... showing the trigger bit ?

userxyz

Hi,

In an Alarmview there is the Alarmtext. But our customer wants to show the triggerbits of the alarms in the Alarmview. There are 350 Alarms, so to edit each Alarmtext and add the trigger bit is a lot of work. Isn't it possible to show the triggerbit in the Alarmview ?

Thanks,

Kind regards,
Combo.

Hi I don't know about Portal.. but in WinCC flex I would export the alarm list to csv, open in excel and then use string functions to get what I wanted, then reimport

Concatenate(Trigger Bit, " ", Alarm Text) then do a copy and paste (values)

Similar Topics

Hi everyone, recently i worked with a cmore panel and have the question that how can clear alarm list whit remote form,right now only can with...
Replies
Views
Programming an AB Micro850 PLC with Panelview800, not super experienced with these yet, anyone have a technique they use to have the HMI notify...
Replies
Views
Hi I’m trying to work out how to get the alarm button to flash when there is an alarm or do I have it that the alarm page pops up with the alarm...
Replies
Views
Hello All, I don't so much have a problem more my OCD. I have a project, with over 1000 alarms. I create arrays in the PLC/HMI for my alarm...
Replies
Views
I’m trying to perfect the HMI interface for alarm control. I’ve provided the user alarm options for all analog inputs, as follows. HH Boolean...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom