HMI/SCADA with SQL Database

Hi, 5 lines of code sounds very good Archie...so where I can find some examples?...(in C# if it is possible)...Thanks a lot....

Hi, 5 lines of code sounds very good Archie...so where I can find some examples?...(in C# if it is possible)...Thanks a lot....
The first thing you will need to do is to setup the database connection. and create a DataSet. In Visual Studio, go to View->Other Windows->Data Sources. Once that window opens, click Add New Data Source

Once the Wizard opens up, select Database, then Dataset. From there follow the wizard to connect to your database and select the tables you wish to use.

After that you can drag from the Data Sources window directly to the form to make a codeless database app.

To access the database within code you will need to create a TableAdapter and a Table instance. I will put together a quick example of code and post it here.