HMI software with rslogix emulate 500

hello everyone,

I am trying to use the hmi with RS emulator, but in Microsoft visual studios 2015, i do not see a DF1 com port. Are there any other possible ports to apply for the emulator? or is there some software im missing possibly?

There is known issue with VS2015 that causes not all drivers to show in the Toolbox. If you add any driver to your form, then Build the project, the other drivers will show up.

What version of AdvancedHMI are you using?

I am using advanced hmi 3.99f. i installed com0com and i see two versions of df1. Emulator will recognize the com port i assign it to, but when i press a button in the debugging screen, it will read "no respons from plc". The two driver components I can now see are "SerialDF1forPLC5Com" & SerialDF1forSLCMicroCom".

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Hello , which HMI type can I use with the RsLogix 500 software ? and which the HMI software use to programming it ? could you please tell me more...
Replies
Views
Respected Experts; Good day. I have win 7 32 bit OS. I installed RSLogix 5000 ver 10 to 20.1 with rslink successfully. But The third party HMI can...
Replies
Views
Hello Everyone, I just got the Rslogix emulator software and testing some code on it. But I need to toggle the bit to test my code. Is there any...
Replies
Views
I am using Factory Talk view Machine Edition Runtime HMI. I want to configure on button in such way that when i press this button I want to...
Replies
Views
hi all i am new here i have a mitsubishi smart touch hmi i.e ms-60t-pe but i cannot find a software to edit and download a program in it any help...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom