HMS module faulted in Studio 5000 with error code 16#0009

parithielam15

Hi

I have hms-en2mb-r module . When i configure and go online the module is faulted with error code 16#0009 and addition code 16#0001. Is there any idea to troubleshoot.

Thanks

Welcome to the forum!

I know nothing of the module itself but that error code = "Data or File is too large". I'd start by checking how many bytes of data that HMS module is sending to the PLC and make sure the array in the PLC is large enough. Just a guess...

Similar Topics

Hello all and happy Friday, I'm curious if anyone here has experience sending data over an Anybus Bolt II (HMS AWB6001-A) using a Compact Logix...
Replies
Views
I'm trying for the first time to use this HMS-EN2SE-R to communicate very tiny ASCII comms (3 characters max) From a Logix L71 to a very dumb...
Replies
Views
I have a Micrologix 1400 with an 1762-IR4 RTD. I use it to read airbag resistance on seats on an assembly line. I am often getting into a...
Replies
Views
Hello All, I am trying to connect an Allen Bradley PLC (1769-L16ER-BB1B Complactlogix) to a serial device using an HMS EN2SE-R Linking device...
Replies
Views
Is it preferable to now install these with the EDS or as AB_Generic_Ethernet modules? We have six in total and the latest was setup successfully...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom