Holding Outputs during Download

I am using a CompactLogix (1769-L32E) and a Point IO (1734-AENT/A). I was told that there was a way to configure the system so that the Point IO would hold outputs. It will hold outputs in program mode, but loses it during download.

I have the User Defined Safe States set to hold. I have the default values set. I also tried changing the Comm Format setting from "Rack Optimization" to "none". These were all ideas that fellow PLC people had. But nothing. Any ideas?

Thanks,

Similar Topics

I have a machine with 6 Kinetix 5700 Drives powering MPM motors attached to Box Ways with ball screws. My problem seems to be a high holding...
Replies
Views
My first time using a SEL 3350 RTAC (or any RTU for that matter). Setting up with most Modbus TCP functions - both Server and Client - seems...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm currently most of the way done with my first experience with "Industrial Control Panel" building... quotes because, as you'll see, this...
Replies
Views
I am trying to break the link between a wonderware tag and a tag in RSLogix. No matter what i do to the tag in the PLC the wonderware is holding...
Replies
Views
I am new to unity so I apologize for the basic question. I am trying to hold an output fox x secs. In AB i would use the .TT field of the timer...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom