hour/minutes counter

Hojland

Hey guys.

I need an eksampel on how to make an minutes/hour counter in rslogix 500. I have 30 motors that runs on for 5min and 0ff for 1 min...etc
But I dont know how to make an precise counter to count the time running

Thanks

It really depends on how precise you want to be. If you would like the cycles to end precisely on a clock hour then you need s processor with a Real Time Clock. Otherwise the timers on the PLCs will provide a fairly accurate (within a few seconds) set of cycles but it may drift over time relative to actual time.

Please not the precise model number of your PLC.

hi i want to do a program for industrial washing machine programe ,it will have 20 step with 25 programs can u suggest me how to do the programe am using OMRON CP1E PLC

Hey guys.

I need an eksampel on how to make an minutes/hour counter in rslogix 500. I have 30 motors that runs on for 5min and 0ff for 1 min...etc
But I dont know how to make an precise counter to count the time running

Thanks

Set up a RTO that increments every second, with a preset of 60 seconds. Every time the timer is done, increment an integer that counts minutes running by 1, then reset the RTO. For hours, use 3600 for the preset.

The minutes register of the real time clock of this CPU should provide an excellent reference.

Here is one method:

BST DIV S:41 6 N7:0 NXB MOV S:13 N7:1 NXB LES N7:1 5 OTE B3:0/0 BND

B3:0/0 will be on for 5 minutes and off for 1 minute.