How do we implement a cycle call function for the SLC 500?

Andromeda424

I'm struggling to implement the test case which is highlighted. What ends up happening is the servo starts when I turn the cycle on, but it turns off when I turn the cycle off. How do I make it so that, after forcing the IO on and then off, it does a certain output.

gxRFmYe.png

I appreciate any help I can get on this!

I'm struggling to implement the test case which is highlighted. What ends up happening is the servo starts when I turn the cycle on, but it turns off when I turn the cycle off. How do I make it so that, after forcing the IO on and then off, it does a certain output.

I appreciate any help I can get on this!

I think we need to see the first three steps to understand the progression.

OG

Search this forum or other online resources for “duplicate destructive bits.” You're trying to OTE and also OTL B3:0/5 in two separate rungs. While this could be made to technically function with code that compensates, it’s not a good method and leads to problems and confusion. Have any output bit acted upon by a single OTE or by OTL/OTU commands, but don’t mix OTE and latches. Clean that up and you might be good.