How Online Editing Works

Then you have my good wishes....

I just wish I had that amount of work to look forward to. I am finding it hard to find, even though I can offer training to, and beyond, RA "standards" at hugely competitive rates.

Perhaps I need to move where the market is bigger....

Take it from me, that 5 seconds was definitely not down to the PLC. Could be time to invest in a decent spec PC.

I know its my PC, I have had it BSOD on me about a dozen times, it randomly shuts down on me, and takes about 2 minutes just to change the IP Address. The only bad thing is its a work computer and I have to use what Im provided. Hopefully I will get a new one in the next 2-3 months.

Online Editing Limitation

Based on the way online editing is done, would it be fair to say that the only limit to online edits is the amount of memory in the PLC? I mean as far as quantity of edits.

Yes, but don't underestimate the impact of large numbers of scattered reads on scan time when adding rungs as well as Testing, Untesting, and Assembling them.