how to call or invoke methods for my application in Factory Talk View

hasan_ali

Hi,
I am working with Factory Talk View SE and trying to caal or invoke the methods attached to my ActiveX, How can I do that. I am sending the screenshot of the methods for better understanding.
Thanks in advance.

my sample.jpg

Dear rdrast,
I have exposed the vba edditor to incorporate the methods. As I am new to vba so I was trying to get the steps to provide the values asked by each methods. Any idea?
Thanks

Dear rdrast,
I have exposed the vba edditor to incorporate the methods. As I am new to vba so I was trying to get the steps to provide the values asked by each methods. Any idea?
Thanks

The values you need to enter depend on what the ActiveX component is trying to do. They are also not something generic or standard, so you would need to the documentation of the component to begin to understand how to configure and interface with it.

Thanks rdrast,
I am trying to configure ActiveX for my DVR to bring the CCTV photage onto Factory Talk View SE as required by client. Is the any sample code available showing calling the functions or how to connect to DVR.
Thanks again for the guidance..