How to call the current active object in FTVIEW

dogyi

Hi All,

Everytime I try to call the current object in FTview, I need use the coding below to call the property of the current active object.
Me.(The Name of the Current Active Object).(The property of the current active object)

example: If I want to retrieve the selected row index of the ListView object when I click on this listview object, I would write:
Me.lv_UserList.selectedItem.Index.
"lv_UserList" is the ListView object name.

Question:
Is there any which can directly call the current active object, so I don't need to refer to the object name each time, so this tag can replace "Me.lv_UserList" in the above example. This script will look like:
(ThisTag).selectedItem.Index.

In Siemens WinCC, I can use "ActiveItem" for this purpose, but it's VBS not VBA.

Many thanks on any suggestion.
Chaoliang