How to convert S7-200 -> S7-300 ?

I'm going down the manual conversion route Dave. It's actually quite a complex program utilising Interrupts etc. Soldiering on though through the stuff I can do. Will post back here with the stuff I'm stuck on! :)

Cheers sig, I've just been looking at them in S7-200. It just looks like they 'attach' them based on events. The ones I'm looking at just look like Positive / Negative One-Shots so should get away without using interrupts for those.

Just trying to navigate the Siemens site to try and find out how many instructions per second the 226 does so I can work out just how much faster the 300 series is.

Cheers :)

Similar Topics

Hello.We are trying to convert a program written with S7-300 Simatic Manager to S7-1200 V16.Unfortunately, there is only LAD,FBD option in S7-1200...
Replies
Views
hi! i have an s7-200 system now and are going to change it to an s7-300 :) But my s7-200 is programmed with the sequence memory and uses the...
Replies
Views
I need to convert some Siemens PLC logic using Siemens TIA V16 to Modicon M580 logic. Is there a tool out there that will get me started? How...
Replies
Views
hello guys can i ask something can anyone help me can any one send to me a file word or pdf explain the blocs and each one of bloc of allen...
Replies
Views
Can someone do me a favor and convert the attached program to a PDF ? I think the .mwp file is a S7 Micro-Win program for S7-200. There is also a...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom