how to delete a tag of an instruction (Allen, S5000)

Persephone

Hi ,

How can I remove this tag without affect the instruction, i mean is only a tag with 0-1 value and I want that my instruction has only ins and outputs... not this tag

pls help.

i hope i have explain myself...

here`s a photo of what i want to remove ... its highlighted

Capture1.JPG

Ahorro_A tag is a tag structure used for that instance of the AOI. An AOI needs tags created for the memory to execute the instruction. You can't delete the tag without deleting the AOI that uses it.

In this case Ahorro_A is a tag structure of type AHORRO_ON which was created with the AOI. Elements of the tag will include Ahorro_A.Num_de_paso, Ahorro_A.Bit_A, and all other tags used in the AOI. Depending on what the AOI does, you might or might not need a separate tag for each of multiple instances.

I'm not sure what you mean by 0-1 value. You might have an output bool on or off, and you could have a real output with values in the 0-1 range, but that's not shown in the image.

Looks like an AOI parameter, is that what you want to remove?

Open the AOI if you have access and you'll be able to see the impact that parameter has on it.

You can't create an AOI that doesn't have an associated tag, with an instance supplied to each use of the AOI. It is a fundamental component of AOI technology.