How to determine the rating of Solid State Relay?

It is actually the opposite. Phase angle or "random firing SSRs" chop the sine wave and creates electronic noise at the leading edge of each half sine wave. For European installations, CE regulations restrict noise, and custom noise filters may be needed. "Zero crossing" control means that each thyristor turns ON exactly at the zero mark of a sine wave. When the control signal is received, the thyristor will turn ON at the next zero mark. When the control signal is removed, the thyristor will wait until the next zero mark, and then it will turn OFF. Zero crossing, when done correctly, is very noise free.

My apologies, it was indeed zero-crossing that I meant to say, although the two to me at least go hand in hand as the phase angle is zero when switched;)

Similar Topics

Hello, i am a beginner with a Siemens Logo 8 PLC. I would determine the direction of an object if it passes a whole cycle of 2 input sensors. See...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Just looking through the CIP_AXIS_DRIVE data type in a Logix controller to look for something that can tell me whether the current...
Replies
Views
I'm currently working on an MES interface PLC which passes around a whole bunch of strings. A lot of these strings are really just to allow for an...
Replies
Views
I don't use AB much these days, and any installs I've done in years past have been setup by myself from scratch, so I've always known what...
Replies
Views
Hello: I wonder if there is a way to find the CPU load of a Logix processor, and if it is not possible to determine this in an absolute way, I...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom