How to disable system messages in FactoryTalk Alarm and Event

Hello everybody!
Could you please advice me how to disable or hide system messages in FactoryTalk Alarm and Event.
Because when communication with PLC lost I have million of communication fault system messages in the A&E Viewer.

Best Regards,
Oleksandr.

You can configure a filter to hide these messages and set this as default. However, this will not totally solve the problem as the messages will appear again once you remove the filter.

Hello!
Great thanks for the reply!
I can't set a filter for these messages because they are generating automatically by the system and I don't know which criteria should I set for the filter.
But I tried the following: in the System - Policies - System policies - FT A&E - System setting I set a tick on the option "Only send changes". After this the unwanted messages were disappeared. Maybe this can be a solution of my problem.

About the filter, you can use Condition Quality as a way to display only the valid alarms. By the way, do you know how to delete some records on the log?

condition.png