how to display analog values in hmi

kbn_120184

hi
can any one help me how to display analog values in hmi graphics i am using factory talk veiw studio me.i want to see the numbers on display how can i do it

Go to objects and scroll down to numerical display. Draw in your button then double click on it and set your properties. Make sure on your connections tab you use a dint or real tag.

Similar Topics

I am using a panelview plus 7 HMI which displays temperature readings in an analog indicator, however after sometime the analog values show random...
Replies
Views
Hello All, I am fairly new to PLC's outside of the class, so apologies for any newbie communications. I am trying to set up a system that will...
Replies
Views
I am trying to help out a company who has no technical support and they are far away from my locale. We are trying to sense when a roll of paper...
Replies
Views
I have a client who has asked for a pop-up for each of their analogs, which will display the alarm values. The values displayed in the pop-up...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm having an issue displaying the value I'm getting from a PFC to display on my Red Lion G307..... and before anyone says it...I...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom