How to download EPAS-4

I'm looking to download EPAS-4 so I can use the free trial, I am in the process of purchasing but my company's purchasing group moves incredibly slow. I can't find anywhere to download it though, not even on Schneiders website.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Unfortunately, EPAS-4 is now an obsolete software for the PacDrive M (ELAU) controllers. There is no download available. You still can obtain the software and technical support by contacting the competency center 847-789-5400 (USA ONLY!) or [email protected]

I believe the current software is probably Schneiders EcoStruxure Machine Expert V2.0 LogicBuilder. There is a 42 day free trial (Rockwell please note). I think it's Schneiders version of Siemens TIA Portal. It is a large download and takes an hour or two to install. I'm not sure of backwards compatability with EPAS-4.

Machine Expert V2.0 is NOT compatible with with a controller programmed with EPAS-4. These are entirely different software packages (CoDeSys V2.x Vs. CoDeSys V3.x). EPAS-4 is for the PacDrive "M" series of controllers. Machine Expert is used with the current PacDrive "3" controllers and other Schneider PLC's and Motion controllers (M241,M251,M262).