How to learn Siemens SCL language for beginners

Hello :
please could you help me?:
I have PROFIBUS Mono System Network(One Master(CPU313C-2Dp) & Tow Slave's(CPU313C-2Dp))when any Slave go out from the service ,the Master goes to Stop Mode and the second slave still in RUN Mode.
but I want to keep the Master in RUN Mode too.
What can I do?

shaker hosain.

Use the "edit" button, and then select the "delete" button. Confirm to delete the post.
Then go out from this thread and back to the main forum.
In the upper left corner is a button labelled "Start a new thread". Use that button to start a new thread. Bu sure to state a relevant header, and not "I need help".

Similar Topics

Hello Gurus, I have started teaching myself Allen Bradley PLC with RSLgoix 500 and LogixPro with grateful and helping comments of you gurus...
Replies
Views
well, here it goes again in another circle. Now being told by our new director that he wants everything to now be done with Siemens after we...
Replies
Views
I need to learn PLC Siemens where i can learn get more information about ladder and sample
Replies
Views
What considered to be the best schools or academies to learn industrial automation control?
Replies
Views
Hello. I am working on LogixPro Door Simulator Exercise 4, where you have to program the door to stop going up if the close button is pressed...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom