How to make PLC Fatek to communicate with DOPSOFT HMI

Zameer2224

Have matched communication parameters of both, DOPSOFT HMI and PLC Fatek. Yet an error keeps appearing "Failed to open port COM1".

I believe there is no any problem in port since I am able to read PLC data easily.

Using PLC FBs-60MCR2-AC.

There is hardly any information available on internet regarding this. Can anyone help me move out of this problem.

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Dear Members, Currently, I'm working with Hitect HMI spec PWS6600S-S and PLC FATEK PLC FBS-32MAR2-AC. We plan to do a replacement unit...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, i hope you are doing well i am using fbs 2lc module , i have calibrated the weight by calibrated weight but my value is not...
Replies
Views
Hi; I have Laptop Lenovo Thinkpad (W10) which don't have built-in Bluetooth. I have a PLC having Bluetooth communication device. I wanted to...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone I am using Winproladder software for programming FATEK FBs PLCs and in programming, we often use Timers for activation of the...
Replies
Views
Hi friends, I have a problem. I want to read ASCII data over rs232 standard port. How can I do the reading process? FATEK FBs-CB25 -> port1...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom