How to map the logged data in WinCC flex MP277 to remote PC on ethernet??

Ultimate99

Hello Friends !
Using siemens wincc flex and lgging the historical data on MP277. Need to view all the data on remote PC which is on ethernet. How to access all the logged data on that remote PC?
what settings needs to be done on MP277 and PC?
Pls help..

Regards...

Hi Jesper !
I want to move all the logged files into another computer so that
data analysis can be done.
As .csv files are generated on HMI by using circular logging, i need to move all those files to the network computer.
regards..

I think there are a number of ways. This way should be most straightforward.

A prerequisite is that the panel is integrated in the local network:
http://support.automation.siemens.com/WW/view/en/13336639

Then define one or more archives that have a network path as storage location.

That means you can then copy the regular logs to the network logs by means of the system function CopyLog (surprise !).