How to move number 4 in to Counter

You don't have a PV value defined, so it is probably defaulting to 0.

You seem to have I3.0 on continuously. This means the counter is going to overwrite the CV EVERY scan.

If you want the count to activate on a transition, you need to put a One-shot on your I3.0 signal.

In the "bit logic" menu look for the symbol --(P)-- and read the help file for how it works.

Declare a variable for the PV of your counter.

Similar Topics

Hello, Please Help! I have an array of 20 registers that I want to search for a value. There will be over 100 DINTS Values that come in and if the...
Replies
Views
We have a carrier repair area that will hold 5 carriers, each carrier had a RFID tag. When the carrier comes into the repair area the reader will...
Replies
Views
the move instruction will not move the assigned number to the N file. I can put the number in the file and it works. If I make the rung go true...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I am working with micro850, a proximity sensor (FOTEK, PL-05P) and a 3DOF serial arm robot. I use MC_MoveRelative to control the...
Replies
Views
So I'm pretty green when it comes to troubleshooting in the field so bear with me. We have a Danfoss valve that opens/closes from an analog output...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom