How to put PF525 in Auto?

I'm not sure what you mean by auto/manual? I'm assuming you mean something else told the drive to run, and now you have to go and press the green start button on the drive. There are different start sources which can be set with P046. I would look in the manual and figure out which one most closely matches your application.

Similar Topics

Hi,Guys: since we used all inputs of the PLC, no any input left for our new project.we have a few PF525 connected with Ethernet, can we use it for...
Replies
Views
Hello All, After trying to transfer some field changes on the safety scanner microscan3, and verifying, the device is stuck at .... waiting for...
Replies
Views
I have a 120V relay, 120V DI card and a analog input. I was wanting to know if i could put a 24V DI and well as a 120V DI card on the same plc...
Replies
Views
Hi There, I have a filler with a coriolis flowmeter that has died. the filler requires a pulsed output (manufacturer wont edit the program) is...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm looking for a dirt cheap digital display + input, that would be wired to an analog input and analog output. This would be for my home...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom