How to run a WinCC script based on a PLC tag

Prince

I wrote a code in Wincc script to write values into server and I've assigned this code to a button. This program works fine
Now I want to execute this script once when a plc boolean tag is ON. how should I implement this in WinCC.

Move your script to global script action and configure tag trigger.
I think you will need to change your script a bit if you want it be one shot on triger tag change.

Do it in the HMI Tag Table

Had the same question a couple of days ago. Siemens expert told me how to do it. I'm using TIA V13.
Won't work on Event on an HMI button on the screen. You need to do it in the HMI Tag.
HMI Tags/Default tag table. Highlight the tag. At the bottom, go to the Properties/Events tab. You have one choice - "Value Change". The name of your script will be in the dropdown list.
Note that "Value Change" will trigger it twice. Going high, and going low. To avoid the second run, reset the bit within your script at the end.
My tag name is a bool M bit named "RunVB Report".
Last line in my script is:
SmartTags ("RunVB_Report") = False