How to Set RTC in Premium PLC

I see from reading that it is/may be possible to set the RTC in a Premium PLC by setting %SW words and that this is somehow controlled by toggling %S50.

I was wondering if anyone can help me with an example of doing this?:unsure:

Basically I want to sync time on a PLC to a HMI PC since I don't have the luxury of SNTP in this processor.

PL7 premium or Unity Premium?

This is method that I use with Unity premium PlCs, same example works also with Schneider's PL7 premium, but you have to convert it to ladder format...

Lare

unity_plc_time.jpg

Similar Topics

Good afternoon all, hope everyone is doing well. I have a Compact Logix PLC that has an RTC module installed on it. About every year, it loses the...
Replies
Views
Problem: We need to have the clocks on all of our PLCs synchronized with our server time. No problem with the ControlLogix, we just write the...
Replies
Views
Hi, i am using DVP-14SS2 PLC, after program written to plc, when power is reset, plc doesn't run. always need to connect to pc for the run mode.
Replies
Views
Hi need help why this “failure 5 emergency stop “ appears at every startup in the morning ? Have to shut off main switch at least 10 times on...
Replies
Views
Omron AD081-V1 Analog Input Card Offset & Gain Adjustment Entering Adjustment Mode 1. Set the input card in adjustment mode (Turn ON Dip SW No-1)...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom