How to store RSlinx configuration on the network?

PreLC

Hello PLCS.NET!

I want to store my plant's RSLinx config on the network, so that it's standard across the table with multiple drivers in the tree.

Is there a way I can use FactoryTalk/RSLinx to accomplish this?

Thanks!
-PreLC

This utility is great when installing software onto a new system!
I use the restore feature to configure new rslinx configurations.
hours of typing reduced to several minutes. when I say hours, we have over 150 plc's, hmi terminals, communication boxes, and gateways.

james

I use that particular one, it's pretty good, but unfortunately doesn't work for RSLinx Enterprise.

Any solutions for that?

Similar Topics

I'm running into a problem when trying to use the RSLinx Backup Restore Utility where it throws an error when it tries to restore a backup. The...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know when RSLinx had the backup / restore program added? i have several systems that run rslinx 2.xx which does not have the backup...
Replies
Views
I know you should set the polling rate in RSLinx to be at least as long as the OPC client's polling rate, because the client will override RSLinx...
Replies
Views
Is there an easy way to export and re-import a network topology for RSLinx Enterprise? I know there is one for RSLinx Classic (Backup and...
Replies
Views
Hi y'all I have a KTP400 connected to a s7-1200. Now i have on my screen the encoder value which comes from my SEW movitrac. under there I have...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom