how to wire up 6es7 331 7kf02 0ab0

Theboss

hi, i would like to know if pins 10 & 11 have any meaning on the analog card 10---comp----11, are pins 10 & 11 supposed to bridged???

It would depend what your wiring looks like and what you are measuring Current,Voltage?

For Voltage 2 and 4 wire the - should be bridged to 10 or 11. with Current you would bridge and connect to - for 4 wire system.

Refer to pages 343 of this Manual.

Rheinhardt

the analog card is configured for both 2 and 4 wire. if 24 vdc were connected to across 10 & 11, with it damage the card?

Similar Topics

Does anyone have experience wiring this type of analog pressure transmitter up? It's 4 wires. 3 blacks and 1 green which I assume is earth...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I need some help I new with omron plc. I using plc CP1L. When I do the program it's good and the plc is function as program. But when...
Replies
Views
Hi there, Trying to get some ascii serial communications working via RS485 (COMMREQ functions). I have attached our wiring for the COM2...
Replies
Views
What's everyone use for I/O drawings on new installs. I am trying AutoCad Electrical, but can't download it due to a MS Office application running...
Replies
Views
I've been tasked with adding a 3-wire pressure differential transmitter to a system and drawing up the wiring to an existing PLC board. The...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom