I am new here but with a big question

thermocouples are working good
What does "thermocouples working good" really mean?

That the junction weld has continuity?

That a supposedly "ungrounded junction" is not grounded to the sheath?

That the Constantan wire didn't mistakenly get coupled to alumel wire, making a b*a*s*t*a*r*d type T/C?

Or, are they looking for system to "certify" and calibrate up to 12 T/Cs in an oven/furnace at one time?

Or something else altogether?

In my mind, you're looking for solution to a grossly undefined scope.

If the task is truly certification, then the word 'cheap' isn't in the vocabulary of certification/calibration. The T/C manufacturers I know have specialty electronics just for ice point compensation, because cold junction error has to be minimized. And test and measurement grade electronics for calibration, not industrial grade electronics.

So, what exactly does your proposed test for a 'good thermocouple' do?