I can´t see the program logic on Logicmater 90-30 software

Hazatov

Hi, I am new to this forum.
I am trying to get into the program offline of one PLC Fanuc GE 90-30.
To see the program I downloaded the software Logicmaster 90-30/20/Micro Software Package Version 9.02 from the internet but for now, I only see the Variable Declaration Table and I can´t see the program logic (ladder)
I feel very frustrated because I don´t know what has happened
Somebody could help me to know what is happening, and what kind of file is missing.
I attached the files of this application.
These files were sent to me by another colleague who was in charge of this equipment. Water Treatment Plant **DMP Plant**
Thanks in advance for your support

Thank you for starting a new thread.

I've compared the files in the archive with other Logicmaster projects I have, and it's hard to know which files are missing. The structure of the archive suggests someone has tampered with it. That's because the archive includes the four files with .PKA, .PKC, .PKL, and .PKR. Normally, those files would reside in a "Backup" directory which doesn't exist in the archive. Also, the archive is missing a .PKO file which is necessary for a complete backup. Had it been present, I could have created a backup directory and moved those files to it. Then I could have used Logicmaster's restore feature.
In your archive, all of those files with the .sde extension are sections of logic that have been saved and are available for reuse. I created program blocks with the names of those files and restored the corresponding .sde files to each. That's what's in the attached archive. To view the ladder logic, in Logicmaster, move to the "Block Declarations" rung and hit F10 (zoom). Then move onto each block and hit F10 (zoom) again.

Steve, Thanks so much for your support¡¡
Finally, I could see the program
Another question, could you tell me how to convert the program to PDF in my own Logicmaster?

Don't count on what I posted being the complete program. It was all I could restore from what you provided.
Logicmaster can't create a pdf file, but you can print to a text file which you can open in any word processor that supports printing to a pdf file.

If your OS is reasonably modern just set the printer to Microsoft print to PDF & it should create a PDF of the program.

Logicmaster is a DOS application. The options for printing are to a COM port, to the LPT port, or to a file. When you select a file, you get a text file with an 80 character per line font.
I have to use DOSBox to run Logicmaster on anything newer than Windows XP.

Last edited:
Hi Steve!
I attached another group of files without apparently previously being "touched" by anybody.
Could you check these files, please if they have the same problem as the previous one?
I can see that this folder doesn´t have a backup folder like the previous one.
I appreciate any help you can provide.