I cant drag and drop my symbols from Symbol Factory

junke715

Hello Guys,
Im having trouble to drag and drop symbols that i imported into symbol factory in factorytalk view?
does anybody know why?
the format i have is .wmf

thank you

and more specific what I did.

I exported the image from symbol factory, and edited( put color on the object) and saved as .wmf file. (but it does informed me about losing transparency)
imported back into the symbol factory, which is the issue, I could not drag the object on any screen.

any ideas?

Similar Topics

I have a sysmac omron plc C200H CPU01,only the power led is ON,using CX-ONE programmer software, and connecting to the plc via Host link LK202-V1...
Replies
Views
Good morning, we have a lot of coolant mist around our machines and sometimes the fans on the drives inside our electrical cabinets will suck the...
Replies
Views
I cannot get CCW to add a controller, i keep getting a error message saying that the device is not authorized. This happens with any model and...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, Frustrating issue here. I have one particular PC with Proficy 8 installed that no matter what I try, I cannot get the variable...
Replies
Views
Hello Everyone i got a problem with Endress Hauser FlowMeter Promag W400, in his specification says it support Ethernet/IP protocol...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom