i need help like asap

Sorry for taking the pi$$ but I couldn't resist.

My advise, as usual, is to start with a piece of paper.

Start by listing your inputs and outputs. Then decide what are the conditions required to trigger each output. Take a photo of it, post it here and people will be able to help you.

It may seem like a pain to be learning this stuff and I don't know what you do in the field but, even if you don't do any programming yourself, it will help your understanding of everything else. bear in mind that Ladder Logic was invented as a replacement for hard wired relay logic and needed to be understood by electricians.

In terms of your particular problem, could you draw a circuit diagram with relays to achieve the results required? The thought processes and logic are almost identical in a PLC ladder.

Nick

Your post offers much in how you prepare for things (very little) and your expectations of what others should give to you (quite a bit). If this is for a class project due tomorrow and you have no idea how to get started then there probably is not much we can do for you. Sure someone could give you the answer but isn't the idea to learn? If everything is on your school computer you should draw a simple diagram of what you have so far and post that. Show us something!

Its no certificate. Hell I don't even know why they want us to learn this Considering we Don't program plc's in the field. And I can't show nothing cause its on the computer at school. Im just trying to figure What do I put on each line to make this scenario work
Be sure to check in tomorrow as I will post a solution in the files section at that time for future reference.
Just remember this about doing something. There really are no excuses, either you did or you didn't.
Don't place the blame on the instructor, no computer access, or anything else.

Anyway, but this sounds strange, as far as I see even the info he gave is not quite clear, it was not only the capital letters ...
:confused:
@mdim,
There is a lot of the problem missing, especially the hard wiring part. In order to provide supervision with the plc you will have to envision the hard wiring needed to provide the inputs.

your original post is the start. step 1.

step 2. add your I/o

if you need wiring prints, you have the plant power, breakers, disconnects, transformers, motor starter and components, and plc wiring.

We get hundreds of these posts every year for help on homework and we will help, all we ask is that you put forth some effort first.

The reason you are required to learn plc's is because you are in a field that deals with plc's and some day in your career you WILL be working on one.
You may not be doing the programming, but the electrical field has millions of these devices that run production, so you need to know how they work.

regards,
james

Konami Code

Fine, I'll do it. It's been a slow day.

Open RSLogix.
in the first rung type UpUpDownDownLeftRightLeftRightBAStart

It's a simple trick that has been around forever, it gives you unlimited retries if the code you write below it doesn't work the first time.

in the first rung type UpUpDownDownLeftRightLeftRightBAStart

I believe that only works on NES hardware in conjunction with Konami software. OP can try it but I don't think it will work. For future readers I have gotten this to work with fair results using a rPI with emulation.

Be sure to check in tomorrow as I will post a solution in the files section at that time for future reference.
Just remember this about doing something. There really are no excuses, either you did or you didn't.
Don't place the blame on the instructor, no computer access, or anything else.

Don't post your solution - it will help another "student" in the future who doesn't want to do the work for himself (at least if he knows how to use the search function).

I believe you that you did it, but we can *all* do it in 10 minutes even if we stop to get a cup of coffee before we begin. The important thing is that the only way we learned how to do it in 10 minutes was putting in the effort - and they need to too.

I believe that only works on NES hardware in conjunction with Konami software. OP can try it but I don't think it will work. For future readers I have gotten this to work with fair results using a rPI with emulation.

From what I've read so far... I don't think the OP knows if this will work or not :)

I love the NES hardware, to bad you have to use it in conjunction with CRT. The zapper, and thus the issue of hunting, relies on CRT and will not work on OLED...

rPI emulation is "OK", but it just does not offer the same effect as opposed to "blowing the pins".

Naw I go to the computer lab at Five and ill upload what I have. I hope yall can give me SinO help. Im not well versed in plc's and fyi im a fourth year electrical apprentice.