IAI MSEP Controller IP Change

Sean Teague

I have a IAI robo cylinder controller MSEP module that I need to change the IP address in. I have the parameter software from IAI, and i am able to connect to the module and change the IP address. However, once the IP address change has been made to both the IAI MSEP controller AND the generic ethernet module in rs logix, i get the little yellow triangle on the ethernet module saying its faulted.

I am able to ping the IAI MSEP controller with the new IP. Not sure whats going on....

Similar Topics

I'm adding an IAI Gateway with 2 axes connected to it. To an ethernet network on my PLC. So, I think the math is correct on the Input and Output...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Can I get help with the following Invalid Input Size Fault displayed in Studio 5000. Allen Bradley: Studio 5000 V33 CompactLogix...
Replies
Views
Hello, 1. How do I setup IAI MCON IP address for Profinet connection to Siemens S7 CPU1511? 2. I had setup name and IP address for the MCON...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, Has anyone ever worked with an IAI robot cylinder position controller PCON CA and if so can you help me on how to program it with...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm Ryan, I'm new to this site and thought I would try It out so here's my question. Can the IAI MSEL controller understand a Allen...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom