IC695PBM300 - Redundant Profibus Communication

Harsha

Hi,
Greetings for all of you.
Please find the attached system configuration of GE RX3i redundant system. We have to communicate 2 Siemens S7-315-2DP PLCs which acts as a Slave to the master IC695PBM300 module. I understand from GE that the IC695PBM300 module does not support redundancy.
So, if any of know any "External / Egineering methods" for acheiving this redundant profibus commuication please share your solutions and ideas as well.
Thanking you in advance.

With Best Regards
Harsha BS

System Config.jpg

there is a large amount of data on other threads on this sites..
Please search for "Redundant Profibus Communication"

I was wondering if this is a course assignment?

Similar Topics

Can anyone help me how to configure a profibus module master IC695PBM300to communicate to a slave GE Fanuc VersaMax Profibus Network Slave...
Replies
Views
I want to use the IC695PBM300 RX3I control via PROFIBUS Siemens 6SE71 drive. Hope you tell me the specific configuration steps.Thank you
Replies
Views
Hi All, Has any of you tried to change the IP Gateway of the PLC (of course, essentially of the ENBT card), while in a redundant configuration...
Replies
Views
I have a redundant ControlLogix being set up. This program reads a value from a remote site which happens to be SLC PLC. Rockwell mentions SLC...
Replies
Views
Hi, we are using Rx3i CRU320 redundant PLC system and we noticed a discrepancy between Primary and Secondary controller. Couple of variables (DI)...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom