ICX HWC35 cellular gateway message recieving problem

anirudhgk7

I'm using ICX HWC35 cellular gateway with Allen Bradley 1769 L33ER PLC for messaging purpose
Already upload the AOI instruction to the project and recieve messages when triggering. "ICX35.CONTROL.Read_SMS". Tag. (It's a Boolean tag.)
How this tag trigger repeatedly for every 30 seconds to receiving messages. In studio 5000.

Run a 30 seconds auto resetable timer, every time the timer completes 30 seconds it triggers your AOI.
You can also use seconds from real time clock and trigger your AOI every time seconds are 0 or 30.

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Hello Colleagues, Please help me to connect to a Micro Logicx 1500 Series LSP. The PLC has one port and normally is connected to a EZPanel HMI. I...
Replies
Views
Looking for some help trying to compair sets of barcods. I have attached some screen shots that should help.
Replies
Views
Hello Everyone; Does anyone know what is "RX Logicx"?
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have a client that has a water tank with a loop powered level sensor; the 4-20mA loop goes through a telephone line, half a mile away...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a flow meter which needs to be connected to our SCADA via GPRS/GSM/4G or any cellular type RTU's If any one have an idea please share...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom