IDEC MicroSmart vs. Automation Direct

CaptainEBC

I am currently using Direct logic PLCs and C-More touch panels and was approached by an IDEC rep.

Does anyone have any experience with both of these platforms that could give any unbiased feedback?

I have an application coming up that will be utilizing about 20 RTD inputs and remote access. I am currently running a DL06 with 8 RTDs and remote access but can only support up to 16 robes with the maximum of 4 RTD cards.

My options are the following:

CLICK PLC

DL205

IDEC Microsmart

The Automation Direct software just seems very easy to learn and very straight forward opposed to IDEC's.

Similar Topics

Greetings to All I have IDEC microsmart FC4A - c24r2 PLC... I need to format the old program in that... it was password protected. How do I...
Replies
Views
Could anyone share the pinout of cable connect between PC and PLC IDEC Microsmart Pentra FC4A-KC4CA Serial programming cable for FC4A and FC5A...
Replies
Views
I saw a blurb somewhere one time that Idec MicroSmart series PLRs were rebranded Twido's (or the opposite). I have never used the Idec series, but...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to program an IDEC Microsmart series PLC. The WindLDR program does not have a built in retentive timer. I am trying to create a cook...
Replies
Views
I have an opennet plc datalinked with 5 microsmart plcs I made some changes to the program and downloaded it now the datalinks fault out. I cant...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom