Idec MicroSmart vs. Telemechanique Twido

mjisaacs

I saw a blurb somewhere one time that Idec MicroSmart series PLRs were rebranded Twido's (or the opposite). I have never used the Idec series, but have a customer that needs a change made to one he has in his machine. I have used Twido, have the software, and the cable (both USB and serial versions). Is this a true statement, and, if so, are the cables interchangeable? Also, is the Twido software going to work with the Idec?

Similar Topics

Greetings to All I have IDEC microsmart FC4A - c24r2 PLC... I need to format the old program in that... it was password protected. How do I...
Replies
Views
I am currently using Direct logic PLCs and C-More touch panels and was approached by an IDEC rep. Does anyone have any experience with both of...
Replies
Views
Could anyone share the pinout of cable connect between PC and PLC IDEC Microsmart Pentra FC4A-KC4CA Serial programming cable for FC4A and FC5A...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to program an IDEC Microsmart series PLC. The WindLDR program does not have a built in retentive timer. I am trying to create a cook...
Replies
Views
I have an opennet plc datalinked with 5 microsmart plcs I made some changes to the program and downloaded it now the datalinks fault out. I cant...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom